The uniform, marble-like appearance features a smooth, shiny surface providing a timeless look. Neopariés is featured in four colors including white, black, light beige and light grey.
(click on an image for a larger view)
|BENDING STRENGTH (N/mm2)
||5.5 – 6.5
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT (x10-6)
|ACID RESISTANCE 1% H2SO4 (mg/cm2)
|ALKALI RESISTANCE 1% NaoH (mg/cm2)
|FREEZE/THAW RESISTANCE3 (%)
|WATER ABSORPTION RATE4 (%)
|DIFFUSE REFLECTION RATE (%)
1. Weight loss of test piece of 25 x 25 x 5 mm after 24-hour immersion in 1%H2SO4 solution of 90°C.
2. Weight loss of test piece of 25 x 25 x 5 mm after 24-hour immersion in 1% NaOH solution of 90°C.
3. Weight loss of test piece of 15 x 15 x 10 mm after 25 cycles: immersion of test piece in water of 25°C for 2 days = exposure for 4 hours in a temperature of -20°C.
4. Weight increasing rate of test piece of 25 x 25 x 15 mm after 48-hour immersion in water.
Neopariés is available in both stock panels and cut to size configurations. Fabrication of the product is similar to that of natural stone products. Neopariés can be cut, profiled, machined and edge polished by those who are equipped and comfortable with natural stone fabrication.
The installation of Neopariés will vary according to the application and thickness of product.
5/8" (17.5 mm) and 3/4" (21 mm) Neopariés is installed in vertical applications utilizing mechanical clips typical to natural marble and granite installation. No mortars or other adhesives are required. Each panel is independently attached to the supporting structure, eliminating "dead-loading" on lower panels.
Neopariés, when used for table and countertops applications, installs identical to natural stone materials.
Please see our complete 3-part CSI format Neopariés specifications.
Technical Glass Products can also offer project specific assistance upon request.
Upon receipt, compare Neopariés with the control samples to ensure the correct color has been received. Inspect for blisters, surface defects and any warpage (which should be less than 1.0 mm). Place in a square and measure the panel for squareness. Panels should have an accuracy of 0.1 mm. Standard packaging for Neopariés is a wooden crate. Crates should not be stacked more than two high.
To prepare shop drawings or a quote, we will need:
- Color and dimensions of Neopariés and width and color of joints.
- Details of special edge finish requirements: external corner, inside angle, etc.
- Radius of curved Neopariés and details of installation.
- Details of installation around openings such as windows, doors, elevators, etc.
- Dimensions of holes and cutouts for outlets, etc., and position on the structure.